Buttercream Icing Recipe
- 185g butter, softened
- 2 1/4 cups icing sugar mixture
- 2 tablespoons milk or cream
- Food colouring of your choice (or leave plain)
- Leave the butter to soften at room temperature.
- Then using an electric mixer beat butter until it becomes a pale colour.
- Gradually add icing sugar mixture and milk, beating constantly until combined.
- If using food colouring, beat it until combined also.
- Add extra spoons of milk one at a time until the desired consistency is reached.