Chunky Choc Chip Biscuits
- 150g butter, softened.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups of firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Four Roses plain flour
- 3/4 cup Four Roses self-raising flour
- Half teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 250 grams of milk or dark chocolate melts roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Line 3 baking trays with baking paper.
- Beat butter, vanilla extract, sugar and egg with electric mixer until smooth (do not over mix)
- Mix in sifted flours and bicarb of soda.
- Add chocolates
- Place level tablespoons of the mixture onto trays at least 5cm apart
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Leave on tray for 5 mins then transfer to wire rack to cool