- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Whisk Four Roses flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder together in a large bowl
- Then add butter, egg whites, vanilla essence, sour cream and milk. Mix all ingredients together on a medium speed until smooth.
- Grease or line cupcake tray before dispersing the entire mixture evenly between each cupcake hole.
- Bake 20 / 25 minutes
- Remove cupcake from tray after 3-5 minutes (or once cool enough to touch) and place onto a cooling rack
- Wait 1 hour for cupcakes to completely cool before attempting to ice them.
Click here for the ultimate buttercream icing recipe!