Fluffy Sunday Pancakes
Contributed by Heidi Wilks
(Serves 2 people)
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Butter for the frypan
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix with a whisk until most of the lumps are mixed in.
- Leave mixture to sit for 30 minutes before frying.
- Warm the pan on a medium heat and grease with butter just before cooking.
- Ladle some batter into the pan.
- Flip the pancake when bubbles start to pop on the top.
- Serve with maple syrup and bananas or honey, yoghurt and berries.