Tasmania's Greatest Home Baker Contest Terms and Conditions
The Search for Tasmania’s Greatest Home Baker
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prize form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Entry is via the Four Roses Website www.fourrosesflour.com.au
2. Entry is open to all Australian residents. Employees and their immediate families of Tasmanian Flour Mills and printers, suppliers, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. The promotion commences on Thursday 10th March 2016 at 00:01 (EST) and concludes on Thursday 30th June 2016 23:59 (EST)
4. To enter the promotion, participants must upload a recipe with a photo and or video showcasing the ability to be Tassie’s Greatest Home Baker to the Four Roses Flour Website. The best entry will receive a collection of 7 Sally Wise Cookbooks valued at $170. The best entrant will be judged by the promoter.
5. The prize is 7 Sally Wise Cookbooks
6. The total prize pool valued at $170 (including GST).
7. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any delays in the delivery of the entry due to delays in postal delivery.
8. Winners will be notified by email.
9. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prize value is GST inclusive and is Australian dollars.
10. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any other prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
13. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
15. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion.
17. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
18. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
19. The Promoter is Tasmanian Flour Mills Pty Ltd – 32-36 William Street Launceston Tasmania 7250 ABN 94 096 959 464