White Choc Anzac Slice
Contributed by Kristina Walmsley
- 1 cup Four Roses plain flour
- 1 & 1/2 cup rolled oates
- 2/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup raw caster sugar
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 120g butter
- 2 tbs golden syrup
- 2 tbs water
- 1/2 tspn bicarbonate of soda
- 40g white chocolate for top
- Pre heat oven to 180°C
- Line shallow baking tray (approx 28x18 cm) with baking paper.
- Slowly melt butter in a saucepan.
- Stir in golden syrup and water until syrup dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in bicarbonate of soda.
- Set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine dry ingredients and white chocolate chips into a large bowl.
- Stir in melted butter and syrup.
- Add the mixture into the prepared tray.
- Push down and level using the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 30minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Cut into small squares.Place remaining white chocolate in a glass jug or bowl.
- Melt in microwave on medium heat until melted, approx 90sec.
- Drizzle over square slices.